Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Soap in Bed

Well, now it is tomorrow, so I guess I'd better call it today. My coffee turned into a mess. I ground my beans and then spilled them during transfer. Lord, what misery at four in the morning."But, it's all right now. I've learned my lesson well." I just cut and diced my bargain pineapple without any problem.

Recently, we have become more health conscious. We eat better, and we walk at least a mile, either in-door or out, on most days. None of these things got rid of all our problems, but one odd thing has been quite helpful. I was reading the Senior section in The Dallas Morning News when I found a little article about putting soap under the sheets to help with restless legs. I laughed at how stupid it was, but I tried it anyway. Darned if it didn't work. No pills, no incantations, merely soap that I wrapped in a hankie. It may just be in my mind, but who cares! I no longer have the pain and bother.


Are you out there? I'll be snacking in the late afternoon again. Come and join me for my tea time.

No comments:

Post a Comment