Monday, February 8, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

Hello
What a rainy day in Dallas~

We just got back from a walk around North Park - just the right place on a cold, dark and dreary day. I especially like out pit stop for coffee when we sit down and watch the new mothers exercise with their babies. Young, middle-aged and old - every age group is represented as we circle the mall. I guess we are really lucky to have such a neat place to exercise in bad (or good) weather.

For several years, I lived in the suburbs, but nothing compares to good, old Dallas for convenience and excellent facilities. Every time I pass the Nasher and see the sculpture of all those people climbing to the sky, I realize how fortunate we all are to live in this city. And now, I can walk to all kinds of stores, to church, and to Starbucks - either on or off the Katy Trail. I can hardly wait for the new steps on Blackburn Street to be complete.

Right now, I am ready for a cup of tea. Come join me and chat a while.


No comments:

Post a Comment