Monday, February 8, 2010

Hi, again,

I am really enjoying my own blog, even if I seem to be the only one who has found it... Right now we are waiting for the man who will hang a new light in my husband's office - all the better to work on taxes in a bright room. We picked the fixture out at Home Depot on Garland Road. The workers there were quite helpful in our selecion. I had never seen such long skinny tubes before, but they are supposed to last longer and shine brighter. According to the box, we will have nine years of use before they burn out. I wonder if either of us will last that long.

Jeff is our building handy man. One of the nice parts of condo living is having good workers available on call. So far, he has hung my new chandelier (one I picked up in the store that used to be Gabberts. It was such a great place with all kinds of surprises around each corner, but I guess the economy got it). He also fixed a leak in my washer hose, and he sealed my French doors. Everyoone should know a Jeff.
We now have a really good painter and a door-man who varnishes beautifully, and I can trust each of them. Plus, they don't break our bank.

Back to tax season. My husband waits all year for this period. He is always looking for ways to help his clients, and he answers questions about odd tax situations that come from around the country. He has a blog that you can reach from this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment